The 3rd edition of PIFcamp is slowly coming to its conclusion. The intense hot week has not slowed down the PIFcampers by Soča and everybody is rushing to finish their project before the end of the week.
We are inviting you to visit us on the traditional Open Saturday (AUG 5). Throughout the day full of mini-events and presentations you can check out the diversity of PIFprojects and meet the fascinating participants of PIFcamp 2017.
The programme starts at 12PM and includes some of the activities listed below:
- Yair Reshef and Zohar Messeca-Fara: Electronic lollipops tasting
- Dario Cortese: A walk around the surrounding meadows
- Rosen Ivanov: Fermented drinks tasting
- Rampa Lab Team: Hands-on workshop with sensors (for kids)
- Mika Satomi and Hannah Perner-Wilson: E-textile ritual
- Kikimore (Sara Mlakar and Straška Guček): Ambiental sound performance
- Anton Prykhodko: “Hacking garden”installation made out of garbage with different inputs for connecting synths
- Vincent Groenhuis and Mojca Miklavec: Try out their electronic MIDI accordion
- Hannah Perner-Wilson: PIFpack video live
- Vaclav Peloušek & Bernhard Rasinger aka Laser Bros: Evening AV performance (lasers and modulars)
The traditional picnic, garment screen printing, and evening jam sessions included!
Accommodation for guests is unfortunately not possible, so we suggest you check out possible vacancies in the camps close by: Camp Jelinc, Camp Soča or Camp Korita. Since the Vršič pass road is still under reconstruction, we advise you to consider an alternative road via Predel / Predil (Italy).
PIFcamp is located in Soča Village (address Soča 25), right beside the local church.
We will ask the visitors joining the picnic for a modest contribution for food and drinks.