– DIY, DIWO & DITO fashion of making and expression,
– innovative usage of new technologies in the fields of bio-hacking, citizen science and open source hardware and software,
– active participation in the whole creative process,
– sharing knowledge and skills,
– bottom-up idea strategies,
– online dissemination.
PIFcamp has only 2 rules – you have to work with others and – projects and you are encouraged to share the objects developed during the camp with the global community (open hardware and open software, CC, open source). But to help you out: we are looking for hackers, makers, DIY enthusiasts, scientists, thinkers, programmers, noise freaks, new media artists, researchers, obsolete and new technology geeks, bio-artists, engineers, circuit benders, nature lovers and down-to-earth space explorers eager to work with each other for a better tomorrow.
The main output of the camp will be presented as an online database of fine hacks and tutorials.